GDPR Package - Get your website compliant from €300
On Target Web Design has put together a package that will ensure GDPR compliance.
If you run a business and are recording peoples data that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person - It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer IP address. YOU NEED TO BE GDPR COMPLIANT! This will include a statement of what you do with the data and how it is stored.
Is my Website GDPR compliant?
If you are allowing users to enter data into a form or allowing users to register with information such as name , email, password then you will need to ensure how that data is accounted for and that it is stored and transmitted securely.
On Target Web Design has put together the following GDPR package which can be setup on your website and makes some of the more difficult aspects of meeting GPDR simple!
We start with an audit of the site to see what data is being gathered and how it is being used
- GDPR Cookie consent policy check box (standard legal text that can be tweaked)
- Consent opt in / opt out - Ensure your users know what data they are handing over and how it is used
- Logs of user changes - needed if a user changes his or her data on your website
- Profile deletion - the right to be forgotten
- Profile export - according to the GDPR data must be portable
- Data Breach / Hack notification - If your data has been compromised you are legally responsible for notifying your users
- SSL Security a Green padlock to ensure data transmission from your website is encrypted
The total value of the package is over €1000.
On Target Web Design is providing it for €500 + VAT for early uptake.
Existing Clients hosted by On Target can avail of the offer for €300 + VAT
When does GDPR compliance take effect?
Enforcement date: 25 May 2018 - at which time those organizations in non-compliance may face heavy fines.
What else should I do to meet GDPR compliance?
We would recommend attending a course on GDPR compliance to ensure you and your business are fully aware of the new legislation.
You should run an audit of any data collection you are involved in so that you can easily identify where users information is stored or used
On going costs with gdpr
Each year will require a renewal of the SSL certificate (€99+ VAT)
You can also opt for a review of your website and see if further compliance is required.
- Created on .