€2500 Website Design Grants Ireland - Online Trading Vouchers
I was recently at the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) and they have Website Design Grants available called "Online Trading Vouchers"
What is an Online Tading Voucher?
...a scheme which will pay up to 50% of your development costs up to a maximum value of €2500
As more and more people spend online the Irish government recognise that less than a quarter of Irish business currently use e-commerce systems and 70% of online sales go to overseas markets.
There is an urgency to get Irish business to trade more online and keep the business in the country.
They wish to get a further 2000 business online and the Online Trading Voucher is a scheme which will pay up to 50% of your development costs up to a maximum value of €2500
The scheme is open to counties CORK/DUBLIN/KERRY/LOUTH/SLIGO/WATERFORD
What the web design grant vouchers can be used for:
- IT consultation;
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase);
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages);
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing;
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy;
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity.
On Target can help you with all of these.
How can I get more information?
For more information please download the application form422.96 KB and then give us a call
Alternatively talk to Lisa in the Kerry Local Enterprise Office
- Created on .