Information just in from Kerry Local Enterprise office
TRADING ONLINE VOUCHERS to the value of €2,500 are still available to support small Irish businesses to enhance their online trading presence.
This FREE training session and is the first step in applying for the Trading Online Voucher. Applicants will be informed of the purpose of the scheme and how best to use and get value from the voucher to support your online trading proposition.
Information Session Details:
It is a requirement before applying for the voucher that applicants attend this training session.
The training session is free of charge
Prior registration through our website only is required.
Date: Thursday, 9th March 2017
Location: The Castlemaine Suite, Manor West Hotel, Tralee
Time: 9am until 12.30pm
Registration: Online registration through our website only
What will be covered:
- Trading Online Voucher application process
- Drawdown procedure
- Using your E-voucher wisely
Who is eligible?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited online trading presence; less than 10 employees; turnover less than €2million; applicants must be registered and trading for minimum of 12 months and the business must be located in one of the pilot areas under this phase of the scheme.
Note: ineligible projects include those with charitable status, commercial semi-state companies, ''not for profit'' organisations, trade associations and company representation bodies such as Chambers of Commerce.
Vouchers can be used for?
The Online Trading Vouchers can be used for the development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems. Other usage includes; purchase of Internet related software, online advertising, development of an app, implementation of a digital marketing strategy, consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy, training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity.
Vouchers cannot be used for:
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity
In order to make an application you are required to attend an information session which will provide all the details as to how to apply but also how to best use and gain value from the voucher to support your online trading proposition. Attendance is FREE and pre-registration is essential.
Please contact Kerry Local Enterprise Office on 066 7183522 with any queries.
Kerry LEO Local Enterprise Office are still providing the highly successful Trading Online Voucher (TOV)
The grant can be used for:
- IT consultation;
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved
- Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase);
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages);
- Development of a digital marketing strategy;
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy;
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity.
Here at On Target Web Design we are leading the way in developing online payment systems for websites and web apps an can help you integrate popular gateways such as Stripe and Paypal
If you wish to obtain a voucher for converting your current website to an e-commerce system or to a website that take online paymet please get in touch today!
Click on the link To download the form for Trading Online Voucher application form
Is my business elligible for a voucher?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Limited Online Trading presence;
- Less than 10 employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 12 months;
- Business must be located in the area covered by this phase of the scheme i.e. within the remit of the participating LEOs.
Do I need 3 Quotes to get the voucher?
The LEO prefer if you can get 3 quotes for the work however you need to show that you have tried to obtain 3 quotes.
It's also obviously better for your pocket!
However if you tried for 3 quotes and only got 1 returned you can go for the grant with that quotation.